The goal of Pop-up Pitches is to connect filmmakers with other industry professionals and resources that will enable them to finalize the packaging of their film in order to secure funding.
The next Pop-up Pitches event will be scheduled once the pitch slate is full.
To submit your feature film to Pop-up Pitches, please send the below information to us with the Subject Line: Pop-Up Pitches Submission
- Plot Summary
- Filmmaker credits (link to IMDb sufficient)
- Link to materials: Poster, Actors attached, Teaser or Concept Video (or a script for a teaser you will complete 2 weeks prior to the event)
- You must also be available for the Pop-up Pitches event in Los Angeles, CA
Next Submission deadline: TBD
To be selected as a pitcher you must agreed to complete the following 2 weeks prior to the next event:
- 3 minute or less pitch
- 2 minute or less video element (sizzle, teaser, sample, test) - Video for the event doesn't need to be original i.e. you can use elements from pre-existing properties to present story, tone, etc.
- Poster designed and printed for display
- Postcards and business cards with project and contact info
- Business Plan** (budget, market comparison, talent suggests or attachments)
*The cost to create the above items are at the sole expense of each submitting Filmmaker
**Business Plan will not be required to submit or distribute to event guests but you should have these materials so you are ready for follow-up discussions. It’s all about preparation!
By submitting to Pop-up Pitches you agree to our Legal Terms.